FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 5, 2006
New Book Exposes Evidence Connecting Electronic Voting with Election Fraud
HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America
11 Experts Expose the Truth
Edited by Abbe Waldman DeLozier and Vickie Karp
Austin, TX â€“ Sept. 5, 2006 â€“ Dedicated editors Abbe DeLozier and Vickie Karp break through the confusion surrounding the issue of electronic voting and stolen elections by compiling a weighty treatise, HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America, featuring 11 recognized experts on how electronic voting has stolen our democracy. Among them: Bev Harris, Lynn Landes, Bob Fitrakis, Harvey Wasserman, Victoria Collier, Kathleen Wynne, Jeremiah Akin, and others. The contributors have been working on election reform issues for years.
DeLozier and Karp produce evidence and information leading to the conclusion that elections are being stolen in America. Every American will want to read this vital information so important to preserving our democracy.
The editors went to great lengths researching and compiling the most compelling documented evidence available on electronic vote fraud to illuminate this issue in its entirety for the public.
HACKED relays clear examples of the shocking problems with these machines, the conflicts of interest with ownership of voting equipment vendors, and details how American taxpayers were sold a bill of goods to pay for the very election systems the editors believe are stealing their votes. It also proposes a simple, inexpensive solution to the electronic voting crisis, and explains why it is so imperative that Americans start TODAY to reclaim their elections. The book includes action steps that citizens can take to do so.
â€œHACKED! is a stunning expose of stolen elections and election voting manipulation. It is shocking and alarming. The book by Abbe Waldman DeLozier and Vickie Karp is designed to wake up America. I am sure it will!â€ Helen Thomas, Hearst Newspapers Columnist and author of Watchdogs of Democracy?
HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America is a key read to finally understanding whatâ€™s happened to your stolen votes, and how to get them back!
Publication Date: August 2006; PRICE:$15.00 /PAGES:248;Soft cover
ISBN#0-615-13255-3; Truth Enterprises Publishing
No Comments to “"HACKED!" is now available on-line!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Online Journal
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Channel
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.