I thought I would pass on the following info.
I live in Ohio, and last night I received a robo-call from the Republican party
urging me to vote absentee. The message said it was bipartisan but
paid for by the Republican party.
Why would they target registered Democrats with this message? Do you think they plan on throwing away our ballots?
Not only do I not trust absentee voting anymore than electronic devices, but I
believe 100% that the midterms in Ohio will be stolen again. Everything is in place here for that to happen again.
I love the email alerts from your blog. I feel like I am very informed and up to date on the important issues.
Your work and efforts remain of vital importance. Thank you so much.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- t r u t h o u t
- William Betz
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- Thom Hartmann
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.