US evangelist leads the millions seeking a battle with Islam
By Alec Russell in Washington
Anyone who wants to understand why Israel has such
unwavering support from the United States should speak
to one man.
Fiery television evangelist Pastor John Hagee has
emerged as the rallying voice for thousands of American
Christians who believe Israel is doing God’s work in a
“war of good versus evil”.
When he strode on to a stage in Washington last month,
he was cheered to the rafters by 3,500 prominent
evangelicals – as well as by Israel’s ambassador to
America, a former Israeli chief of staff and a host of
US congressmen of both parties.
“After 25 years of hammering away at the truth on
national television, millions of people have come to
see the truth of the word of God,” Mr Hagee told The
Daily Telegraph. “There is literally a groundswell of
support for Israel in the USA among evangelicals.”
No Comments to “What Bush wants: Armageddon”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- The International Human Press
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Mainstream Baptist
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.