I’m in the trenches in the McKinney campaign and have some good news to
report. First of all we’re doing parallel elections and getting about 80% of the
Democrats willing to vote in the parallel election as of this morning. Secondly,
I have done a crazy thing. I asked John Zogby to do an exit poll for us
(thanks to Jonathan Simon for the contact).
I need your help. If you can contribute to help us pay the fee, which is in the
thousands, we would really appreciate it.
You can make a check out to Zogby International and mail it to:
674 Bantry Lane
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Or you can pay via paypal using a credit/debit card, by using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some fundraiser folks working locally, but I am only allowed to
give $2K of my own money because of campaign contribution limitations.
We can list your donation as a ‘contribution in kind’ to the McKinney campaign.
If you can give any tiny amount, it will be greatly appreciated. ($5,
$25, even $100 helps). I believe with all the rigging they’ve done to
Cynthia in the past, this is a needed insurance against fraud in her election this
go-round. When I was in bus stations, the support for McKinney
was 10 to 1. I also have seen our AJC and 11 Alive news produce fake polls
to misdirect voters. The good news is the McKinney campaign is 5 steps ahead
and I have personally gotten help from the likes of many in our community
to push in the direction of not only an exit poll but a full analysis of
parallel election data and exit poll data after the campaign concludes.
LET’S WIN ONE FOR THE STRONGEST VOICE WE HAVE ON ELECTION FRAUD, Ms.
Help if you can, and wish us luck today!
Phyllis A. Huster * Executive Director * Count Paper Ballots *
No Comments to “Help McKinney with her exit poll!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- Early America
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Ostroy Report
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.