Kerry concedes quickly, the Ohio Dem Party and Strickland do not stand up for the Democratic voters who stood in 3-5 hour lines in the cold pouring rain to cast their votes for the team that promised to “make sure every vote is counted”, the funds for the recount are raised by the Green Party, public hearing are held not by the Democratic Party (they don’t even attend except for John Conyers and several members of the CBC)but by Bob Fitrakis and The Columbus Free Press and election reform groups, the DNC Investigation into the Ohio election is a pathetic whitewash, and yet we should send money to Ted Strickland, the Democratic candidate who has done nothing regarding the “election improprieties” on the urging of Sen Kerry?
I would like to suggest supporting a candidate who has fought for every vote to be counted, who organized the public hearings, has investigated the election – freepress.org – much of his work was used in RFK Jr’s excellent Rolling Stone Magazine article), who continues to fight for fair and verifiable elections, and is a champion of peace, alternative energy, social justice and the fight against corruption-Bob Fitrakis. Here is his website:
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- The International Human Press
- t r u t h o u t
- Mainstream Baptist
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- Talking Points Memo
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Matters
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.