Having been screwed out of the vice presidency of the United States, this “Democrat” protested not at all. (He had, of course, been careful not to leave his Senate seat, so he had all his bases covered.) And now, having quite legitimately lost the Democratic primary in his state, he’s all on fire with righteous indignation, keen to see his fellow Democrats eat dirt.
He seems to think he’s royalty, entitled to hold office–just like Bush (Sr. and Jr.). What he is, in fact, is an unconscionable putz. (And I say that with all due respect.)
No Comments to “Bush/Lieberman in 2006!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- t r u t h o u t
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
- alias Bruce
- Online Journal
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Matters
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.