I’ve been wondering for many months how the open secret of election theft has been kept from the public, and why the Dems, who have been demolished by vote fraud, remain shy about speaking its name. Last week, a friend gave me an old book, and some of the answers began to come into focus. There’s a Pandora’s box full of vote theft stories going back many decades, with many politicians eager to keep the lid closed.
James and Kenneth Collier (brothers) discovered evidence of massive vote theft in Florida in the 1970s and 80s. They tried to get word out through existing newspapers and through network TV. They tried publishing their own newspaper. In the book Votescam, they recount personal experiences with censorship, blackmail, and death threats.
The book is not a scholarly, documented summary, but a firsthand account of personal experiences. It is (surprise!) not being distributed by mainstream outlets, but second-hand copies are available from Amazon, and there’s a website where you can buy the book direct from the publisher, or download most of the book’s contents. James’s daughter Victoria Collier continues the struggle to publicize accounts of vote theft.
No Comments to “Votescam”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Media Channel
- Mainstream Baptist
- The International Human Press
- William Betz
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- History Unfolding
- Online Journal
- Cody Lyon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- alias Bruce
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.