From a post on DU:
Election ballots found in trash dump in Veracruz
This is the second incident of ballots found in the trash. Earlier today it was reported that ballots were found at a municipal trash dump in Ciudad Nezahuacoyotl.
Encuentran actas electorales en basurero de Veracruz
Ã‰dgar Ãvila PÃ©rez / Corresponsal
MiÃ©rcoles 5 de julio de 2006
23:49 Integrantes del Partido de la RevoluciÃ³n DemocrÃ¡tica (PRD) encontrÃ³ en Xalapa, la capital de Veracruz, actas electorales supuestamente tiradas en la basura, lo cual fue testificado por un notario pÃºblico y denunciado ante las instancias competentes.
En conferencia de prensa, el dirigente estatal perredista, Rogelio Franco CastÃ¡n, afirmÃ³ que con esto se demuestra el fraude electoral en Veracruz para impedir que llegue a la Presidencia de la RepÃºblica AndrÃ©s Manuel LÃ³pez Obrador.
Election Ballots found in trash dump in Veracruz
Members of the Democratic Revolution Party (PRD) discoverd in Xalapa, the capital of Veracruz, election ballots thrown in the trash dump, this was attested and witnessed by a public notary and notification given to the proper authorities.
In a press conference, the PRD’s Chair for the state of Veracruz, Frank Rogelio CastÃ¡n, confirmed that this incident is evidence of electoral fraud in Veracruz to impede the election of AndrÃ©s Manuel Lopez Obrador to the Presidency of the Republic.
Here is the earlier story mentioned at the top of this post:
The ballots from three precincts in the city of Nezahuacoyotl – a LÃ³pez Obrador stronghold – were discovered yesterday in the municipal garbage dump. The results from two of those precincts have been missing, since Sunday, from IFE’s vote tallies. An IFE official, ambushed by television reporters, exacerbated the crime yesterday when she blamed the Mexican military: the Armed Forces, not IFE, are supposedly guarding the ballots, she said, in defense of her bureaucracy. This, sources close to the military told Narco News, produced significant anger among the military generals and troops who – if the public does not believe or accept IFE’s final decision – will be called upon to quell the national rebellion that follows.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Where the money goes at NYU
- William Betz
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Veterans for Common Sense
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Early America
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Media Channel
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.