*In response to concerns that have been raised recently about
VoteTrustUSA, we would like to issue the following statement:*
Donna Curling has never attempted to influence the policy,
statements, or actions of VoteTrustUSA, nor do any donor’s
contributions, including Mrs. Curling’s have any such influence.
ChoicePoint Services has never provided financial assistance to
VoteTrustUSA nor have they attempted to have any dialogue or in any
way influence VoteTrustUSA policy, statements, or actions.
VoteTrustUSA does not defend, endorse, or support ChoicePoint
Services. VoteTrustUSA is highly concerned about the invasion of
individual privacy that the data aggregation and datamining industry
enables, and believe that fair, accurate, and transparent elections
will result in legislation, regulation, and oversight to curb the
type of abusive practices that have been revealed by Greg Palast and
others in the media.
VoteTrustUSA has never questioned Greg Palast’s veracity.
John Gideon was not acting as a spokesperson for VoteTrustUSA when he
posted remarks critical of Greg Palast on the Black Box Voting Forum
message board. Mr. Gideon has apologized to Mr. Palast and publicly
retracted his post.
The mission of VoteTrustUSA is to ensure that future elections are
open, fair, accessible, publicly transparent, and accurately reflect
the intentions of the voters. VoteTrustUSA condemns in the strongest
possible terms any practices that seek to deny any eligible voter
their right to vote.
Director of Legislative Issues and Policy
No Comments to “A statement from VoteTrustUSA”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- t r u t h o u t
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- Veterans for Common Sense
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.