Kennedy/Rolling Stone Editorial Calls for Official Investigation of Electronic Voting Machines!
In a sidebar editorial to today’s exposé on what Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suggests was a stolen 2004 Presidential Election in Rolling Stone a call is made for an official investigation into the Electronic Voting Machine scam.
Sub-titled “Electronic voting machinees pose a grave threat to democracy,” the editorial details one confirmed problem after another with Electronic Voting Machines (most of which we’ve been reporting here at The BRAD BLOG for the past two years). Included are details on how Diebold scammed their way into Ohio and helped push the Help America Vote Act through congress in 2002 (as we originally reported our own exposé here.)
“Enough.” the RS editorial concludes, “Only a complete investigation by federal authorities can determine the full extent of any bribery and vote rigging that has taken place. The public must be assured that the power to count the votes — and to recount them, if necessary — will not be ceded to for-profit corporations with a vested interest in superseding the will of the people. America’s elections are the most fundamental element of our democracy — not a market to be privatized by companies like Diebold.”
Our discussions with Kennedy over the last several weeks, in advance of today’s article, make it clear that he’s not done with this issue yet. Not by a long shot. Stay tuned…
No Comments to “Rolling Stone calls for investigation of DRE machines!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The Rude Pudit
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
- alias Bruce
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- Early America
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.