Here, finally, is that mainstream piece that I’ve been publicly referring to for months. As I had promised Rolling Stone and Kennedy that I would keep it confidential, I could not mention the specifics, but here they are at last.
This piece should finally snap the Dems out of their trance, and push the media– both mainstream and progressive–to pay due attention to this all-important issue.
EXCLUSIVE: BOBBY KENNEDY JR. TO QUESTION 2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN MAJOR ROLLING STONE FEATURE ARTICLE!
Says ‘Evidence Shows High-Level Republicans Suceeded in Scheme to Steal Election in Ohio’!
Mag to Hit Stands Friday, Internet on Thursday, Publicity Push to Accompany
A damning and detailed feature article, written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., for Rolling Stone, documenting evidence of the theft of the 2004 Presidential Election is set to hit newstands this Friday, The BRAD BLOG can now confirm. The online version of the article will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) morning.
The article, which has been several months in development, will contend that a concerted effort was undertaken by high-level Republican officials to steal the Election in Ohio — and thus the country — in 2004!
Kennedy told The BRAD BLOG this morning that “the best evidence says the Republicans succeeded” in their plan.
He writes in the article, and confirmed to us today, that evidence shows Ohio Sec. of State J. Kenneth Blackwell was “certainly in on” the scheme, and “there are indications that the effort went all the way up to the White House.” …
…DEVELOPING VERY HARD…MORE DETAILS BELOW…AND MORE SHORTLY…
3 Comments to “RFK Jr. says, "BushCo stole it in '04!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Online Journal
- Early America
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Matters
- William Betz
- Suburban Guerrilla
- alias Bruce
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Cody Lyon
- Writers Voice
- Thom Hartmann
- Election Defense Alliance
- t r u t h o u t
- Mainstream Baptist
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.