Robert F. Kennedy: Confidential calls for whistleblowers
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio, two of the nation’s most dynamic legal warriors, bring their battle for justice to the airwaves each weekend on Air America Radio. Ring of Fire, June 10, 2006 (17m30s) http://www.airamericaradio.com/download .
PAP: “Bobby, what’s happened since your Rolling Stone Article is you now have people that have been working with these companies they, I mean way way up in the management structure of the companies, that are coming forth, they’re calling us, they’re saying, I was afraid to say anything. I was afraid to do anything. Now they feel they can come forward. And I gotta promise you, if you do come forward..”
RFK: “You call Mike or me, and we’re gonna sue these companies, and we are gonna stop them from stealing our elections…”
PAP: “I, I can Prom..”
RFK: “If you work for either one of these companies, you give us a call and we’ll protect your confidentiality. And we are gonna sue these companies. And we’re gonna put them out of business. And we’re gonna stop them from stealing our democracy.”
PAP: “It’s the only way that we’re gonna accomplish anything. So, Look. This thing has just started. For all those Talking Heads who say why did we wait so long, they-ain’t seen nothing, yet.”
No Comments to “RFK Jr. calls for whistle-blowers!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Barry Gordon
- Richard Charnin
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Matters
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Media Channel
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Online Journal
- Democratic Undergroud
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.