Utah Election Clerk ‘in Shock’ About E-Vote Security Breach in Busby/Bilbray Election!
Emery County’s Bruce Funk is Stunned by San Diego County Procedures Allowing Diebold Voting Machines to be Sent Home with Poll Workers Prior to last Tuesday’s Special Run-off Election for the U.S. House
23-Year County Clerk Who Allowed a Security Analysis Uncovering the Most Alarming Diebold Vulnerability to Date Sends a Letter to The BRAD BLOGÅ
Bruce Funk, the 23-year Emery County, Utah county clerk who allowed computer security experts Harris Hursti and Doug Thomspon to examine the Diebold AccuVote TSx voting systems forced on him by the state last March – which led to the discovery of a massive security vulnerability in all Diebold touch-screen systems, as originally broken by The BRAD BLOG, and subsequently followed up by New York Times, NEWSWEEK, NPR and many other MSM outlets – writes in with his concerns about the results of last week’s special election in San Diego between Francine Busby and Brian Bilbray to replace Randy “Duke” Cunningham in CA’s 50th U.S. House congressional district.
(All of our reports on that race, so far, in which San Diego county blatantly defied the CA Sec. of State’s own security mitigation requirements, not to mention common sense, by sending the voting machines home with poll workers days and weeks prior to the election can be read here.)
Funk writes: “Brad, After reading your articles on the Busby/Bilbray Election, I am in shock!”…
FULL STORY, COMPLETE LETTER:http://www.bradblog.com/?p=2950
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Evil GOP Bastards
- William Betz
- Media Channel
- Online Journal
- Richard Charnin
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- History Unfolding
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.