From a friend:
I have a hunch that this may be of interest.
You have been pretty vocal about Diebold and electronic voting machines.
I am not in any sense knowledgeable about the issue, but I was
chatting recently about Diebold with a Very Serious Techie in the
“It’s not divulged to the public because a bank’s most important
asset is people’s trust, but Diebold is a major player in the
electronic banking industry, and their record for error-free
transmission of data is horrendous.”
Please don’t quote me, ’cause I don’t have any verification that what
he said is true, but it seems to me that the banking side of Diebold
is worth some close attention.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Barry Gordon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Online Journal
- Early America
- Writers Voice
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.