At 11:00 PM, Anonymous saidâ€¦
If exit polls are so accurate, then why is Hugo Chavez still in power? August 2004 – one exit poll showed that Chavez would be recalled 60-40%. Official result – recall was defeated 58-42%.
At 3:08 PM, MCM saidâ€¦
Good question, Anonymous. Could it have anything to do with Chavez’s use of DRE machines? Because of it, a number of conservative parties boycotted the last elections – and they were right to do so (although it didn’t do them any good).
Be careful, pal. If you keep asking rational questions, you might have to start thinking for yourself.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.