I stand corrected:
I think its great that the NYT is making the voting fraud issue more credible by publishing more articles and letters to the editor. I think that your e-mail is a bit inaccurate though, because the chief trial attorney in the Ohio Supreme Court action, Peter Peckarsky, Esq., wrote a letter to the editor that they published back in early 2005 on the voting fraud- either january or february I believe but a nexis search should pull it up.
It was published if recollection serves around the time that we were all challenging the electoral college vote and rallying support of Stephanie Tubbs Jones and Boxer.
It was a great article and thoroughly researched if I recall – he with Fritakis submitted the over 1,000 pages of evidence into the record so she surely knew what he was talking about.
He is a bit of a visionary and a man before his time — he spotted and evidenced this stuff before anyone could figure it out really.
No Comments to “All due praise to Peter Peckarsky!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- alias Bruce
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Matters
- Writers Voice
- Cody Lyon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Words of Power
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.