From someone who heard me on Wisconsin Public Radio on Friday:
dude, more than you may realize, you hit the nail on the head in your
interview this morning on wpr. i’m originally from ohio, now a resident
of wrightstown, wisconsin. i know intimately the ohio syndrome you’re
I had an unpleasant run-in with the county prosecutor in Wood Co. Ohio
(homw of Bowling Green State University) when i reported a violation of
the law, a contribution by the Wood County board to an internet service
provide, wcnet.org. the prosecutor refused to investigate and even sent
me a letter claiming that I should contact an attorney rather than to
report the crime to his office. he cited the fact that i had called his
office three times as a reason why he considered my report
confrontational and invalid. i’ll look for the letter, although i think
i threw it in the trash. if i find it i’ll send you a copy.
i hope you continue your work. look at ohio closely. there’s a sick,
sick mindset there. it exists here in wisconsin too but not to the
extent it does in ohio. call it ohio-think or ohio-speak, whatever,
it’s a reality and it’s pretty scary for those of us who want an open
society and democracy.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Matters
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Barry Gordon
- t r u t h o u t
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Ostroy Report
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Words of Power
- Richard Charnin
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
- Early America
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.