I could us some assistance for about 7 days in Delaware, Ohio. The record request of ballots for analyzing from the November 2004 election that Richard Hayes Phillips Ph.D. and I made is to proceed this week. I will need one person with me from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on May 25th and 26th, Thursday and Friday. Then it looks like we will proceed into the following week, Monday and possibly up until Friday. Will either of you be able to assist? As of Thursday May 25th, we are down to 99 days until September. In September they are at the end of the record retention schedule. This means they can destroy the ballots (across the state), and in November they can destroy signature books and other records.
Delaware is charging for the copying of records, at ten cents per page. I wanted digital photos, easier to store than reams of paper, the only cost is a few disks, and much more environmentally friendly. They will only allow photocopies. They are also charging for hiring two temporary workers. I have been waiting two months until after the primary election for the regular staff to do this, now they say they are too busy. The cost is $8.50 per hour.
They want a deposit of $1,980.00 if we want the records. As of this moment, we are still wanting the next 18 precincts. Contact me if you need to at (614) 761-0621 Donations are needed, big or small.
Please send them to me at
2408 Sonnington Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
If you are donating, please call and let me know so I can pace what we will still be needing!
If you can help by joining me, or by donating, please do. The numbers in Delaware are highly “surprising” and the results from our record gathering have the potential to further document major election problems and we can only hope…. accountability for what has happened in Ohio. Call me if you have questions. Any money over and above what is needed will be quickly
Thank you all!
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Talking Points Memo
- t r u t h o u t
- Writers Voice
- Media Channel
- The Ostroy Report
- Early America
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.