On May 12, 2006 a federal lawsuit was filed in Manhattan seeking as much as
$50 billion in civil damages against Verizon on behalf of its subscribers.
The suit was filed by the MAYER LAW GROUP. Since then they have expanded
their suit to $200B and included AT&T, BellSouth on behalf of citizens in 18
states, and may expand it further as needed.
You can join the lawsuit. A friend who joined was asked to send them a list
of their phone service providers and relevant phone numbers for each
Please consider joining me and others in this class action lawsuit. With
more plaintiffs the attorneys will be able to get more evidence through
court investigations. If thousands of citizens/customers join in, it will
help this proceed with more impact.
Contact attorneys Bruce Afran and Carl Mayer at cyberesquire[at]aol[dot]com, or
Carl J. Mayer, Esq.
MAYER LAW GROUP
66 Witherspoon Street, Suite 414
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
Please consider sending these lawsuit contacts to your entire network. Thank
you for your time and attention.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Cody Lyon
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- Election Defense Alliance
- Democratic Undergroud
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Words of Power
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.