From Brad Friedman:
Indiana Sec. of State Announces Hearings, Subpeonas, Possible Fines against ES&S Voting Machine Company
Says Company Activity Could be in ‘Significant Violation of State Election Law’
NOTE TO MSM: Nothing to read here. Move on.
The E-Voting Train Wreck continues…
Today Secretary of State Todd Rokita announced his intention to bring an enforcement action against the Nebraska based voting system firm, Election Systems and Software. Secretary Rokita will personally conduct a public hearing to determine whether election law violations have occurred, and whether the company should be fined. County sequencing errors and paper ballot problems, noted by Rokita’s office this week, have combined to quickly escalate already disturbingly poor service at the county level into what could be a significant violation of state election law. “I have ordered our legal staff to immediately set hearing dates and subpoena company officials,” Rokita said.
NOTE TO NATIONAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA: Please pay no attention whatsoever to any of the above. It’s just a small local story. Nothing of interest. No pattern here. All is well. Please enjoy your Easter Holiday break! Thank you.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- The International Human Press
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- The Rude Pudit
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.