Howard Dean knows who done it
Quick background: On the day of the 2002 midterm elections in New Hampshire, the Democratic get-out-the-vote call center was inexplicably flooded with hangups. Their phones were jammed all day and their operation was stalled during the course of the voting. The Democratic incumbent Senator lost by an eyelash to the Republican.
Well, some people did some very good digging and found out that James Tobin, Bush’s New England campaign chairman was behind the whole phone-jamming operation. In addition to the calls he made to the Democratic headquarters, he also called the RNC offices 75 times to say hi in the months before Election Day.
But the clincher came last week. Turns out Tobin called the White House some two dozen times in three days surrounding the election.
No Comments to “Deans knows who done it”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Barry Gordon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Cody Lyon
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Matters
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Rude Pudit
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.