A Live Call-In Talk Show on Politics, Culture, and Entertainment ... All with a Clear Tilt to the Left!
This Sunday, March 19, 2006, we’re going to get into a serious discussion about the “I” word (as in Impeachment), with some very special guests.
In the first hour, we’ll talk with attorney Shayana Kadidal about the book released by the Center for Constitutional Rights entitled “The Articles of Impeachment Against George W. Bush.”
And in the second hour, we’ll talk with none other than John Dean, who was, of course, a central figure in exposing the corruption of the Nixon White House and now, as through his book “Worse Than Watergate,” is a leading critic of the Bush administration.
All that and more, including your opportunity to discuss these and other issues, by calling in, toll-free, to 1-800-809-0802.
And don’t forget to visit and bookmark our great new website, www.BarryGordonFromLeftField.com, with even more information, and my blog, BarryTalk.com, where my guest blogger, Doug Drenkow, and I are posting running commentaries on the issues of the day. And you’re invited to talk back!
I hope you’ll listen in and phone in Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. Pacific Time, and encourage your family and friends to do likewise.
Catch you on the air, or on the web,
P.S. If you miss the show, don’t miss the podcast!
No Comments to “John Dean on Barry Gordon”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Online Journal
- William Betz
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Writers Voice
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Barry Gordon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.