Why am I running for Congress?
My name is Clint Curtis. I am running for the U.S. House of Representatives in Florida’s 24th Congressional District. I will need your help.
Please visit my Blog
I am a former Republican who became a whistleblower that came forward and testified to Congress under oath, regarding the request from a sitting congressman to build a computer program that could, without detection, flip your vote in an election. This manipulation would allow a person or political party to take control of voting machine and decide who wins the election, regardless of the true vote count. In March of 2005, I passed a polygraph test as to the accuracy of my statements.
I believe our district is currently represented by one of the most corrupt politicians in history. I have attended closed-door meetings where Congressman Tom Feeney spoke candidly about altering election results.
Feeney is deeply involved with individuals like super-lobbyist Jack Abramoff and has been an active participant in this unprecedented decade of corruption. Listening to Feeney has given me the impression that he never had a vote he wouldn’t sell or a law he wouldn’t side-step. District 24 deserves an alternative to reelecting a corrupt congressman.
I am running because our democracy insists that Americans know that their vote will actually count and that elections must not be pre-determined by manipulating electronic voting machines. Feeney believes that elections are nothing but sporting events. He believes it is acceptable to fix elections through voting machines, suppressing the vote through all types of creative methods, or in simply letting those in power declare a winner regardless of the vote outcome. He attempted to do this in the 2000 Election. Feeney’s actions show he is a big believer in a controlled concept of democracy –where elections are pre-determined.
Feeney’s actions would seem to support: “The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. ” I humbly –and wholeheartedly –disagree”. Your vote must be counted!
I have put my name and reputation on the line for several years. I have spoken to the press, law-enforcement officials and even members of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee –under oath and on video tape. Now I am putting my name on the line as a candidate against Mr. Feeney. His deliberate corruption forces me to provide this district with an alternative. I will need your help to achieve honesty in our district.
Feeney personally designed the boundaries of this district for himself when he was Florida House Speaker. It will take all of us to break his hold over our lives and future! Your contribution to my campaign will make a difference. Don’t lose your vote as others have. Send your check today, for a better tomorrow. Mail to:
“Clint Curtis for Congress Exploratory Campaign”- P.O. Box 1456 – Titusville, FL 32780 or online.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Matters
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- Barry Gordon
- t r u t h o u t
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Talking Points Memo
- Veterans for Common Sense
- William Betz
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.