From Lisa S.:Mark:I first heard about this on INN World Report (Free Speech TV), February 7 broadcast: http://www.innworldreport.net/#The report stated there are 800 detention camps throughout the US, staffed, ready for operation, guarded by armed guards, but presently empty. The “official story” is, under the auspices of Homeland Security, FEMA is maintaining these facilities in the “event of a mass influx of illegal immigrants or in case of national emergency”. National emergency however is undefined. I did some research on the ‘net and came up with many hits on the search terms “FEMA camps”. Some hits seemed to be a little nefarious, but there seems to be plenty of discussion at sites frequented by rational critical thinkers.Quite frankly, this is deeply troubling to me – I have a keen interest in history, with a particular leaning to WWII and the history of Nazi party. I am not buying the official story, especially since there is no definition of what is considered to be a national emergency.Have you come across any of this and if so, what do you think? If you haven’t, I’ve provided some links that seem to be legit.Here is an article about the new detention camp contract given to Halliburton:And here is one on the already existing camps from a libertarian website:Friends of Liberty – FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive OrdersDiscussion thread from a UK site:Article & Discussion at Democrats.comhttp://www.democrats.com/node/7681Article & Discussion on Democratic Underground:
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
- Online Journal
- William Betz
- The Ostroy Report
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Early America
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.