Hello to the family and friends of Steve Heller. My name is Peter Soby, Jr. I am a very close friend of Steve’s. I am writing on his behalf, with the advice and consent of his lawyer, because Steve is in serious legal trouble and he needs our help – not $$ help, but help by writing a letter, making a phone call, sending a fax or an email, things just about anyone can do.
Steve is a whistleblower; he is alleged to have seen and then exposed legal documents showing that Diebold Election Systems, Inc., the country’s leading manufacturer of electronic voting machines and voting machine software, was using illegal, uncertified software in their California voting machines. He has been charged with 3 felonies, which is an outrageous abuse of the law and of power. Details on what is happening to Steve and how to help are in the following links. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone and everyone. Read on…
First, here is a link to a story in the Feb. 22 edition of the Los Angeles Times. If for some reason you cannot open the link, let me know and I will email you the text of the article.
Now, here are more details on this situation, with corroborating links, from I post I wrote for Arianna Huffington’s blog. This is the link with important information on how to help Steve Heller.
Whistleblower Charged With Three Felonies for Exposing Diebold’s Crimes
Another way to help Steve is by writing a letter to the editor of the Los Angeles Times. You can use the same talking points from my post (the link above) in your letter to the editor. Directions on how to send a letter to the editor can be found at this link under http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/letters/ Their snail mail address is Letters to the Editor, Los Angeles Times, 202 W. 1st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. They want letters to be 150 words or less, with your name, address and daytime phone number.
The next link is to a post from the same blog written by Lyn Davis Lear
I thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give Steve. He is a patriot and a whistleblower and should not be prosecuted. And again, this email can be forwarded to anyone you think might be interested.
Sincerely,Peter Soby, Jr.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Media Channel
- The Rude Pudit
- The International Human Press
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- Mainstream Baptist
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
- Talking Points Memo
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.