Summary of posts…
Diebold paid $287,500.00 in lobbyist fees over 2 years just for New York City
Abramoff, U.S. Attorney Acosta, and the Stolen Election
Bob Ney’s former chief of staff David DiStefano received $50,000 in that
same timeperiod as a lobbyist for Diebold (but not at Greenberg Traurig).
“Diebold Election Systems, based in McKinney, Tex., and known mostly
for its A.T.M.’s, is spending $12,500 a month to retain Greenberg
Traurig, a Manhattan law firm. Greenberg’s lobbyists are Robert
Harding, former deputy mayor under Rudolph W. Giuliani, and John
Mascialino, a lawyer and former first deputy commissioner of a city
agency charged with buying equipment and supplies under Mr. Giuliani.
Liberty Election Systems, a new outfit owned by the executives of an
Albany printing company that has produced election ballots for
decades, is spending $3,000 a month on lobbyists from Capitol Group.”
No Comments to “Democratic Underground is on the job!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Mainstream Baptist
- Suburban Guerrilla
- alias Bruce
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- The Rude Pudit
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Election Defense Alliance
- Evil GOP Bastards
- t r u t h o u t
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Matters
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Writers Voice
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.