Second Democratic Senator that we thought was a lost cause on Alito has announced he is taking a poll from any US callers. His lines were BURNING UP this afternoon.
(People for the American Way tells us that one quarter of a million faxes have been sent re Alito since last night!)
The Washington Senatorial offices are closed for the day,Friday, (but if you don’t get through today you can also call Monday)but the Colorado district offices will be open till 5 pm Mountain Time.
A vote is expected on Alito on Monday or Tuesday. Ted Kennedy has been quoted as saying it’s an uphill battle to uphold this filibuster, but it IS DOABLE.
Call this Senator below — tell him NO on Alito. YES on filibuster.
It was very hard to get through, and I had to call several offices before I got one that did not just give me a busy, but I got through on one and had to leave a message and I didSenator Ken Salazar 702 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224-5852 main
(202) 228-5036 fax
Denver Metro Region
2300 15th Street, Suite 450
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 455-7600
Fax: (303) 455-8851
Pikes Peak Region
3 South Tejon, Suite 300B
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: (719) 328-1100
Fax (719) 328-1129
North Central Region
11 Old Town Square, Suite 260
Fort Collins, CO 80524
High Plains Region
109 E. Railroad Avenue, Number 4
Ft. Morgan, C0 80701
Arkansas River Region
129 West B Street
Pueblo, CO 81003
Phone number 719 542-7550
Fax number 719 542-7555
Four Corners Region
835 East 2nd Avenue, Suite 203
Durango, CO 81301
Phone: (970) 259-1710
Fax: (970) 259-9789
Western Slope/I 70 Corridor Region
225 North 5th Street Suite 511
Grand Junction, CO 81501
609 Main Street, #110
Alamosa, CO 81101
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- The International Human Press
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.