Are you A Voting Integrity Activist? Then We have Something for you– Free
Most progressives opine that we need to get the vote count situation cleaned up if we are going to get elections working. There’s a great tool some activists have discovered. It’s a DVD titled Invisible Ballots It does a great job telling the story of the problem of paperless electronic voting. It is a great tool for educating people at a local level.
OpEdNews has done a trade for advertising that nets us two dozen of these DVDs that we want to GIVE to local or national Voting integrity activists. Drop me a note at email@example.com to tell me about your work with the vote. I want to give away two dozen of these. If you know someone who is working on the issue, get them in touch with me. Understand. We are not selling them. We are giving them away. I will be forwarding all inquiries to Joan Brunwasser (firstname.lastname@example.org ), OpEdNews’s voting Integrity Editor, for evaluation. We want to say yes. Our goal is to support activists who are already working at the grassroots level AND to encourage new people to get involved and become active. Hold a houseparty. Show the DVD at your church. There’s a growing network of people who are building resources to make it easier to fight the fight for Paper Ballots at a local level. You are not alone. We intend to use the descriptions we get of voter integrity activism, so assume that what you write will be published with your permission. Or, if you want to support this project, so we can give more than two dozen away, (Joan has already sent out close to 100) then make a contribution to OpEdNews and mention Vote Integrity Project in your contribution ( www.opednews.com/donate ) And we’ll use 100% of the money we receive to buy and ship DVDs to give away.
We’ve already had a great beginning response to this offer.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- William Betz
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Cody Lyon
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.