The Soon-to-be-Indicted Rep. Bob Ney of Ohio’s Connection To Electoral Fraud
The Dots Connect Between Abramoff, Ohio 2004 Election Smokescreen and Ney’s Former Staffer Revealed to be on Diebold’s Payroll While Working for White House Law Firm
All the While as HAVA — America’s ‘Election Reform’ Bill — is Used for Political Payoff in the Bargain…
There’s been a great deal of speculation over the last several days, particularly in the light of Jack Abramoff’s recent guilty pleas, concerning the connection of Congressman Bob Ney (R-OH) to Election Fraud in Ohio, and indeed, vis a vis his stewardship and authoring of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) back in 2001 and 2002. The heavy-handed tactics he has taken since then in order to keep the flawed act from being changed in any way over the years, along with the great lengths he’s gone to in order to keep the nation’s eyes off of massive electile dysfunction in Ohio and elsewhere since 2004 may finally soon get the attention it all properly deserves.
Connections revealed by The BRAD BLOG between thousands of dollars paid by Voting Machine Company, Diebold, Inc. to Ney’s former chief of staff David DiStefano just scratch the surface of the direct relationships between various monied and political interests to Ohio’s big man on Capitol Hill.
And as the spotlight of corruption has finally begun to shine bright and clear in the Mainstream Media onto Ney, renewed interest in his support and authorship of HAVA itself — along with the connections between that legislation, chicanery in Ohio’s Election, Abramoff and several other GOP operative and lobbying firms’ merry band of pay-for-players — are helping to bubble up towards the surface a few previously overlooked, but important, details that may finally now receive the attention they always deserved from the Mainstream Media…
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Early America
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Election Defense Alliance
- alias Bruce
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- The Ostroy Report
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.