Ohio — The Crucial State In ’08
Ohio Honest Elections Campaign
Democracy For Democrats Forum
The Ohio Honest Elections Campaign will hold a forum for the candidates running for Chair of the Ohio Democratic Party.
Where: First Congregational Church
444 E. Broad Street (at 9th St.)
Columbus OH, 43215
When: Tuesday December 13th 2005
7:00 – 9:00 PM
Doors open at 6:00 PM
This forum is open to the public and admittance is free of charge. We are also inviting members of the Ohio Democratic Party Executive Committee and ODP County Chairs. Parking is available behind the First Congregational Church.
Please check the Ohio Honest Elections Campaign website for additional information – including organizational endorsements.
Many thanks to the First Congregational Church for hosting this forum.
You can visit the First Congregational Church on the World Wide Web at www.first-church.org
To register and all media inquiries please e- mail
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Online Journal
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
- William Betz
- Mainstream Baptist
- Thom Hartmann
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Election Defense Alliance
- Talking Points Memo
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.