Top Democrats, and many Democratic pundits/bloggers, have been strikingly reluctant even to admit, much less discuss, the possibility that Bush & Co. stole the last election. Likewise with the MSM: “There is no story there!” CBS’s Don Hewitt barked on C-SPAN not too long ago–a staunch denial wholly typical of bigfoot media types.
Such willful silence is bizarre, considering (a) the ever-growing wealth of evidence that Bush & Co. were really not elected, and (b) the fact that, if the Democratic Party doesn’t face up to to the dire need for electoral reform, the party will be coming to an end.
Here, from Elaine Ermis, is a simple theory that may well explain the Democrats’ unwillingness to tell it like it is–and thereby save American democracy:
Has anyone looked into the possibility that the Democratic primaries were also tampered with? If you recall Howard Dean had overwhelming support during the debates, but the media “kept insisting” that when the voters go to the polls they are going to vote for Kerry because he “has a better shot at defeating Bush”. Sure enough that is what happened. Now we know whose side the media seems to always be on (or in whose pocket), and don’t you think this would have been a good “rehearsal or trial run” for Diebold et al to “test” their machines (by tampering the votes) and see if anyone would complain or be suspicious about the outcome (having Kerry come out as the winner instead of Howard Dean? Howard Dean had such HUGE support before the primaries that the Bush camp was worried that they could not defeat Howard Dean if he won the primaries, but they knew they could smear John kerry’s record. Thats why the press kept making howard Dean seem like a risk because he was a “hothead, etc” It seemed VERY important to the Bush camp that Kerry win the primaries because they were afraid of Howard Deans large following. That is why the press kept “insisting” that when it comes down to voting the voters will turn on Dean and go with a “safer” bet (Kerry)? The media was trying to plant the idea of why Kerry will win the primaries so it won’t be so “shocking” that Dean loses and then no one would be suspicious of voter fraud? I really hope you have someone look into this possibility.
No Comments to “Could this be why so many Dems won't talk about electoral fraud?”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- Cody Lyon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.