I’m on your list and I appreciate the hard work you put into keeping us informed. I send out many of your posts to about 30 other folks. I used to work with Inger Forland and she connected me to your list.
Anyhow, the DCCC just sent me this notice that they are having a live chat tomorrow to discuss recruited candidates, the strategy for the next elections, and other issues that are important to you.”
They are taking questions starting at 10:00 am est tomorrow, Tuesday, September 13. If you would like to forward this to your list and encourage them to log on and ask questions (you could even suggest that they all relate to impeachment), I think it could be really helpful. They’ve asked for feedback, we should give it to them.
I have replaced the personalized address in the following email with the more generic one, in case you decide to send it.
I have forwarded the impeachment email to my group and pointed out to them the contrast of the Clinton impeachment and the Rep. response with Bush’s many failures and the Dems lack of fortitude.
Let me know what you think,
FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS
When Congress left for recess in August, nobody could have known whatthey would return to. Now they are back, and although there is unprecedented national unity in support of the victims of Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath, Congress will face sharp choices in how to best help the survivors get back on their feet – and how to move our country forward with the lessons we have learned.
I will be holding an online chat to answer your questions on the massive range of issues that now stand before us. Join me Tuesday at 4:00 PM Eastern (1:00 PM Pacific), and submit your questions then or beforehand starting at 10:00 AM Eastern (7:00 AM Pacific) here:
Also, I’m hoping to discuss our recruited candidates, the strategy for the next elections, and other issues that are important to you.
The balance of power in Washington has profound effects on every facet of our lives. I’ll do my best to address your questions and concerns across the board.
Again, the chat will take place on Tuesday at 4:00 PM Eastern (1:00 PM Pacific), but you can start submitting questions at 10:00 AM Eastern (7:00 AM Pacific) – hope to see you there.
Executive Director, DCCC
Paid for by Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
430 South Capitol Street, S.E. Washington, D.C. 20003
(202) 863-1500 www.democraticaction.org
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
Contributions to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee are not tax deductible.
No Comments to “Tell the Democrats what's up”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Talking Points Memo
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Richard Charnin
- Democratic Undergroud
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Channel
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.