GlaxoSmithKline’s new flu vaccine Fluarix was approved Wednesday for sale in the USA this fall under an accelerated FDA approval process. Another flu vaccine manufacturer, Chiron, moved closer to getting their license back; it was suspended when their flu vaccine was found to be contaminated with bacteria.
Chiron’s license was suspended by British regulators in October, and the FDA barred U.S. distribution of the vaccine, cutting the nation’s expected supply of flu vaccine in half.
GlaxoSmithKline expects to distribute 8 million doses of Fluarix and will begin shipping immediately. Chiron, if its vaccine is re-approved, could supply 18 million to 26 million doses of Fluvirin.
Dr. Mercola’s Comment:
It has been six years since the American Academy of Pediatrics and the U.S. Public Health Service joined forces in requesting the removal of all mercury-containing preservative thimerosal from vaccines.
A quick surf on the net easily reveals that this new vaccine indeed contains mercury.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- alias Bruce
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Online Journal
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Matters
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The International Human Press
- Barry Gordon
- Richard Charnin
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Channel
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.