From Ed Rampell:
Tucker Carlson just said on his July 15 MSNBC “Situation” chat show that he likes the French because 20 years ago they blew up the Greenpeace ship the Rainbow Warrior at Auckland Harbor, which was “a bold and beautiful thing to do.”
A photographer died in this act of state terrorism. The Rainbow Warrior was preparing to sail to French Polynesia to protest France’s nuclear testing program there. French saboteurs/secret DGSE agents (the French CIA) were convicted of manslaughter in New Zealand courts. “Democracy Now” reported on July 14 that it has recently been documented that then-French President Francois Mitterand approved this act of terrorism.
Tucker Carlson is endorsing terrorism and calling it “bold and beautiful.”
Contact MSNBC and NBC to demand that he be held accountable for publicly proclaiming his advocacy of acts of terror. Spread the word.
No Comments to “Tucker Carlson's hard-on for terrorism”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- William Betz
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- Thom Hartmann
- Suburban Guerrilla
- History Unfolding
- Barry Gordon
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Matters
- Democratic Undergroud
- Talking Points Memo
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.